The Town of Niverville is responsible for the care and maintenance of the Hespeler Cemetery, located south on 5th Avenue and the northern portion of the Heritage Cemetery, located on Main St.
The management of the cemetery is being done through the Town of Niverville administration offices located at 86 Main Street, during regular business hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Fee Schedule – 2018
Cemetery open/close – conventional $750
Cemetery open/close – cremation $400
Cemetery plot $1700
Cemetery plot – youth (under the age of 12) $500
Evening surcharge $300
Weekend surcharge $300
Holiday surcharge $300
All fees are subject to GST
- A cemetery is a sacred place. Quiet and respect must be observed at all times. The Town of Niverville reserves the right to refuse admission at any time.
- All requests for interments require minimum of 48 hours notice.
- Only one traditional burial or four cremation burials will be permitted on each lot.
- No more than one upright memorial on any one gravesite.
- No permanent planting of shrubs, trees or flowers is permitted on a gravesite.
- No solar lights, luminaries, glass containers, vases or artificial flowers are permitted on a gravesite.
- Objects may be placed on the top of a grave or a concrete curb but must not interfere with the maintenance of the cemetery. Any item found to be interfering will be removed by maintenance staff.
- Pets are permitted in the cemetery provided they are in control and leashed. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- All vehicles must remain on the roadway not at a speed greater than 20km/hour.