Below you will find forms for many of the common permits and licenses that may be required. For clarification on whether you require a permit or license, please contact the Administration Office.

Phone: 204-388-4600

Building Permit Application

Permits are required for any building construction, building addition, accessory buildings in excess of 108 square feet, and may be required for renovations or other structures.  A development/building permit expires if the work authorized by the permit is not commenced within twelve (12) months from the date of issuance of the permit, and completed within 24 months, or within any extensions in writing of that time period granted by the Designated Officer, and is not reasonably continued without interruption after the end of such period. Please use the attached form and bring it into the office with any supporting documents that are applicable.

If you have any questions regarding permitting, development, zoning, Conditional Uses, Variances, or the Niverville Business Park, please contact the Administration Office for further details at

Online Residential Building Permit
Basic Residential Permit
Basic Commercial or Industrial Permit

Conditional Use Application

Use This Application for any Conditional Use requests.

Conditional Use Application Form

Pet License Application

All dogs and cats (6 months and over) within the Town of Niverville are required to be licensed. You may have up to 3 pets per household. If you are within this number, please use this application form, otherwise, use the Hobby Breeders License below. Proof of rabies and distemper vaccination must be presented at the time of application before a license or renewal can be issued.

Online Animal License Application
Animal License Application (Print/download)

Hobby Breeders Application

Use this application if you occasionally exceed the 3-pet limit due to breeding other than a commercial enterprise.

Hobby Breeders Application

Rezoning Application

Use This Application for any Rezoning requests.

Rezoning Application

Variation Order Application

Use This Application for any Variation Order requests.

Variation Order Application Form