August 29, 2017
Starting September 11th through September 15th, the following streets will have the sewers cleaned:
1st St. North
2nd St. North
3rd St. North
1st Ave N
2nd Ave N & S.
3rd Ave N & S
4th Ave N.
All of the Highlands development up to Muirfield Cove
Please note there is no exact route or timeline available.
Occasionally during sewer cleaning, air pressure builds in the sewer line causing water to splash out of toilets, sinks, and drains. Please take the following precautions to prevent water damage in your home:
- Close lids and cover toilet bowls when not in use
- Insert drain plugs in all sinks and bathtubs when not in use
- Remove all floor mats in bathrooms
- Place an old towel around base of toilets
- Cover all basement floor drains.
Sewer cleaning on rare occasions may leave an odor in the home. If so, please run some water down all sinks and bathtub drains, flush toilets, pour a pail of water into each basement floor drain and open your windows. After a short time the odor should disappear.
Thank you for your understanding.