Town Project Update 1
May 31, 2019
With summer just around the corner, here is a brief update for residents on some of the work you may see going on around Town:
1. Splash pad is up and operational. Open daily 10am to 8pm.
2. Town Office parking lot is now usable, timing of paving is not yet known.
3. Fast Brothers has started excavation on the parking lot for the new Niverville High School and CRC.
Please stay clear of the work area.
4. Tallieu Construction has started on the sewer/water/LDS for the new Fifth Avenue West development.
Once the underground work has been completed the road base prep work will begin.
5. Co-op renovations are in full swing.
For both drivers and pedestrians, please use extra caution in this area as the crosswalk button on the south side is not accessable during renovations.
6. The Town will be starting on concrete work throughout various parts of Town, starting with the sidewalk extention and generator pad at the new Office. Work is to start after the fair.
7. The wetlands project continues to make strides, the path along the banks has been completed and flowers and shrubs were planted around the timber frame. Thank you to Communities in Bloom for their help on this project.
8. The parking lot expansion in Hespeler Park is well underway and expected to be completed mid June.